Bonds: A good return with lower risk than equity
We now offer an individual bond portfolio based on the top names in the Best Stocks Now App!
- We are actively managing this portfolio such that we will take profits when the bond prices rise because of improved credit ratings or lower interest rates.
- It holds at least 10 positions for diversification. We offer a low minimum of 100k to invest and the annual management fee is only 1%.
- Yield: About 4 percent
- Average maturity: About 8 years.
- If the bonds are held to maturity you will get all your principal back (provided the company is still in business).
- The bonds are also liquid along the way.
- Bonds generally do well in down stock markets.
- For example, during the 2008 bear market, a bond ETF like TLT was up 23% while the market was down 38%.
- There is a good chance for capital appreciation along with the 4% interest yield going forward. We are targeting a 7-10% total return yearly.
- Having some or all of your retirement money in this portfolio gives you predictable income and a relatively stable principle value.
Interested? Fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you: